Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dear Diary....

Based on the email I got from my professor earlier today, I may not get to graduate this semester because even though the deadline says Dec. 5 to turn in my thesis, there is some unwritten code that says I actually have to turn it in 2 weeks before that (which is Friday)....why, you ask?

Because UH is a fat, homosexual hooker that acts out foot fetishes and pooping fantasies in a 9th ward crackhouse, while middle-aged, washed out druggies and 13-year-old runaways watch her turn tricks.

I'm not sure, though -- perhaps, I misunderstood his email (this was the entire message):

Dear Judy,

It may be possible to defend the prospectus this semester, but I doubt that you can finish the thesis b*tch.

Dr. Heath


Boo....I think I am officially sad now.

No comments:

Post a Comment